P&J Live Parking - Frequently asked questions (FAQ's)
- Are you the Official P&J Live Parking site?
We are the Official Parking for the P&J Live Arena.
- Where is the parking?
All the parking is located on the P&J Live estate. Both Car Parks are a few minutes’ walk from the venue. If arriving under sat-nav direction, the postcodes for the Car Parks can be found on the booking page.
- What car park will I be parked in?
Your car must be parked in the car park that you chose on booking, we reserve the right to change allocated car parks as instructed by P&J Live.
- What time do car parks open & close for P&J Live events?
P&J Live car parks are open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Any changes to the opening hours will be added to the website.
- How much does the parking cost?
Pricing is shown per event and per parking location. Prices may change per event so please check your event date for latest prices.
- If I leave the car park, can I come back in?
No, once your car has left the car park there will be no re-entry.
- Do you have disabled (Blue Badge) parking?
Yes, we do, Blue Badge parking is available in the subterranean car park. Standard parking charges apply. Blue Badge parking only applies to car-sized vehicles.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept most major debit and credit cards (Visa credit, Visa debit, and Mastercard). We use a secure third-party payment provider who will never share your payment details with us, ensuring a secure payment experience. Please note American Express is not accepted at the payment machines or Pre-book website.
- How will I know if I have booked successfully?
Once your order has been processed and payment accepted you will receive a ‘Booking Reference Number’ by email, this is your proof of purchase and receipt. You will need this to access the car park. We advise that you either print off or show on your smart phone for access to the car park. Our event day marshals have full list of the pre-booked customers.
- I am using a different car to the one I booked?
You may change your vehicle details by going into the ‘My Booking’ option, add requested details and click to change the registration, you are unable to amend the registration on the actual event day.
- I have booked the wrong date?
You will need to cancel and rebook correct date: Go into the ‘My Booking’ option, add requested details, click booking ref number then click 'cancel booking'.
- Can I get a refund on my booking?
You may cancel the booking by going into the ‘My Booking’ option, add requested details, click the circle at the front and go to 'Action' box at the end of the page and click 'cancel booking', you may not cancel on the day of the event.
- I want to speak to someone about the event I attended?
Please email your enquiry to the following email within 48 hours of the event [email protected]
- Can I pay cash for my parking?
Please note, we only accept credit or debit card payment at the arena.
- How long does it take to exit the car parks?
Exit times can vary and car parks can take some time to empty. We appreciate your patience.
- Are there height restrictions at the car parks?
Subterranean car park height restriction is 4.9 meters/16.07 feet.